Where to get our beers
We are working closely with our upstairs neighbours at O’Hanlons Irish Pub and the Copper Kettle restaurant to make sure you can always find us on tap or fill a growler to take home.
You can also purchase growler fills directly from us at the brewery – please contact us first. We will be releasing limited edition and quantities of seasonal brews in bomber bottles so follow us on social media so you don’t miss out. Very soon we will be offering kegs for your next party or gathering.
Look for us at other downtown bars and restaurants, as well as other venues around Regina and Saskatchewan.
Own a restaurant or bar and want our beer to sell at your location? Contact us.
Find us on tap at:
- O’Hanlons Irish Pub
- Copper Kettle Restaurant
- Beer Brothers Gastro Pub
- Regina German Club
- Cathedral Social House
- Victoria’s Tavern
- Jack Keaton’s
- The Capitol
- The Willow
- Lancaster Taphouse
- Famoso Neopolitan Pizzaria (East Regina and downtown)
- Slo Food Pub
- The Owl (University of Regina)
- Highland Curling Club (seasonally)
- The Bushwakker BrewPub (Guest Tap – when available)
- Rebellion Brewing (Guest Tap – when available)
- Quance St. SLGA Liquor store growler fill station (when available)
- Around Saskatchewan
- The Beef Bar / The Ice Factory (Estevan)
- Winston’s Pub (Saskatoon)
- Congress Beer Hall (Saskatoon)
- Silver’s Local Market (Saskatoon)
- Nokomis Craft Ales (Nokomis – Guest Tap – when available)
- Black Bridge Brewery (Swift Current – Guest Tap – when available)
- Back Forty Brewery (Yorkton – Guest Tap – when available)
Can’t get to our beer? It can come to you. You can order beer from us and we’ll ship it to you – some restrictions apply. Contact us for details.